29.6.09

3.1 Phillip Lim

Today I was checking the supermelon web and found out that Phillip Lim has a lingerie line to coming out. Oh that's great!. One of my favorites designer plus my love for bras equal heaven! 
In my happy drawers there are Princess Tam Tam (forever), Oysho, Cacharel, Lacoste, Jean Paul Gautier, American Appareil, Agent Provocateur, the Victoria's Secret Pink line, Stela McCartney, Nike, Miu Miu and Lou Lou Casagnete's cute little bras (yes I am petit), in gorgeous colors with many details, but never in sets with briefs or thongs, I don't do the match and match thing, I don't believe in that. 
Now with PL I have one more for my list. Net-a-porter I'll be waiting for you. 
underpinnings-main3
I just love every single piece
underpinnings-main2
underpinnings-main1
(thesupermelon.com)



No hay comentarios:

mmm...

mmm...
Mi foto
unpetitreceso@gmail.com And my other blog: http://pinkdog.soup.io
free counters

Ladurèe

Ladurèe